The Mertz Family Happenings

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Meet the Characters

I got to thinking that I haven’t spoken with many of the people that might be reading this blog in a while, so I thought I would introduce our family.

100_6581

This is me, Kelly.  I am a mommy and a Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department at San Joaquin General Hospital.  It’s crazy trying to do both but I love it.  In my “spare” time I love taking day trips with the kids, reading, watching reality TV shows and experimenting in the kitchen.

 

This is Dave.  Dave is a daddy and also a Registered Nurse in the ED at San Joaquin General100_3650.  We both work the night shift.  Dave loves to work in the yard, camping, fishing, playing outside with the kids, crosswords, and reading.

thomas xmas card

 

This is Thomas.  He is 4 years old.  he is proud to say that he is a sunbeam and also a prekindergarten student (that’s what they call them at Snell’s).  He loves to play “army guys”, ride his scooter, listen to music, read books, and hang out with his Auntie, and grandma and grandpa. 

meet

   This is Noelle.  she is 1 1/2 years old.  She is so sweet and fun.  She loves animals, eating, babies (pretend and real), taking a walk, eating, dancing, and then eating some more.

garrett and andrew

adam

This is Garrett (11) with Andrew(7), and Adam (7).  The boys love to play video games, ride their quad, and play baseball.  After living with us full time for a few years the boys decided to spend this school year with their mom in Visalia, Ca.

100_6642

This is my sister, Michele.  Around here she just goes by “auntie”.  She is my best friend and the kids love her so much.  She watches the kids at night when Dave and I have to work.  We would be lost without her.

Okay, now you know everybody.  I have to admit that this post took me like an hour to do.  I hope it’s not always this hard!!

3 comments:

  1. Well good job Kell, nicely done. I like all the pics of everyone, even dave's haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Kelly! It takes some time to get used to it, but blogging will get easier and faster to do. Your kids are so cute! I love the look of your blog. keep up the good work! :) See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, It is so fun to catch up with you and your family! I look forward to seeing all of your posts!

    -Melissa Brown

    ReplyDelete